Monday, April 25, 2011

Friends of Spice Cake


I told you Spice Cake was going to be starting something didn't I?
Well here they are:

Little Pants

Freckle

...and Martha



Here's the story.
I was drawing an elephant one day while I should have been addressing wedding invitations, Jasmine was flipping through a cooking magazine. I THOUGHT she said, "We should call her Spice Cake" when in actuality she had never even looked up... she had said, "We should TRY THIS spice cake" (pointing out a recipe in her magazine). Minutes later I flipped the page around to reveal the bold pink letters tattooed across her side.


Since then, Spice Cake's friends have evolved through a combined effort of Jasmine and I bouncing ideas off of one another. There are several more in the works and, as all have sold already, we have plans to make and sell prints!

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait, baby!!! we make a really great time. good thing we got married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!!!! The names are perfect!!! Awww I'm going to stalk you now (in a good way). Those drawings make me happy!! =D -pellamac on Instagram-

    ReplyDelete