Saturday, November 22, 1980

about me

My name is Levi.
I am the last hairstylist you will ever need!
I will give you the style that best suites YOU. I get to know each individual so that I can produce the best possible look. My clientele loyalty is based on my attention to detail, knowledge of cutting, coloring, and current trends, creativity, and communication skills. 
Sure, I can create the look in the picture for you, but is it the best look for YOU? Let's get to know each other, then I will custom tailor that look so it works best on YOUR hair, with YOUR face shape, and with YOUR lifestyle. The result is not only a style that you can recreate yourself every day, but one that communicates volumes about you before you ever speak. Bold, professional, edgy, understated... whatever the direction, I will guide you there!

...and you will never have need of another hairstylist.


No comments:

Post a Comment